Saturday, July 9, 2011

i'm back :) ... finally :)

hehehe after goin on long radio silence ... i'm finally back :) ... not just to my blog ... but also my scrapbookin front :) ...

i actually haven been doin any scrapbookin stuffies since i started work a few months back ... 2 card orders put me back on track hehehhee :) ... but~ my scrapbookin shoppin never stoppped heheheh .... it's an on-going de-stresser for me hehehe :) ... in fact ... i just went to piradee's garage sale this afternoon ... if onli i hav more time to shop at her place ... hehehe

here are the 2 cards i've created hehehe :) the first one is a thomas the train card ... special request ... first time havin a fixed theme for order ... 2nd one is a bday card ... hehehe :) ... hope u find them nice :)





have a wonderful wkend~ :D

2 comments:

  1. Cute cards! Fox loves Thomas the Train so he's a big fan of these :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hihi paige~~~ thank u soooo much for the compliment :) ... im a big fan of yours :) .... wow ... am still in disbelief to have ur comment and liking my card ... yippies~~~~ :) ... thank u~~~ :)

    ReplyDelete